Pages

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm just checking in with any readers who might still be there. Posts will be rather sparse until I've left for the UK in May. We are at the height of the busy season at Marsh Chapel...if the Christian church has thought of a worship service in the past 2000 years, we will probably be enacting some version of it during Holy Week at Marsh Chapel. It is a fascinating ministry, where we have Christians of all stripes from across America and indeed the world who view Marsh Chapel as their spiritual home while they are at Boston University. I get to be particular about my own beliefs, but by virtue of being a University Chaplain, I get to interact with the fullest spectrum of religious beliefs on a nearly daily basis. One of the things I avowed at my ordination was that I would minister to people of faith, people of different faiths than my own, and people of no faith equally. I get to do that every day!

That's all for now. When the battery to the camera recharges; some fresh cat blogging!

No comments: