Pages

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Epic Party

Ruth, Kyle, Me, Matt, Brad, Carly, Laura, and a phantom beer.






Last night was Regent's Park's "Final Fling", themed as a Venetian Masked Ball. The JCR really put on a trememdous party. Food, entertainments. It was truly elegant. I stayed up until the sky began to get light, the first time in a very, very long time that I've done that.

I think one of the important things I've learned (perhaps re-learned) during my time here at Regent's Park is the importance of taking time with friends. I've only known these students for just a few weeks, and some of them have become good friends already. When I return to Boston, I'm going to reconnect with friends I haven't seen in a while because I've been so busy at work and at school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw your comment at americablog. spent some time at Regent's in the early 1990's. Small world. Hope you are enjoying the end of Trinity term!

timeno

James J. Olson said...

Indeed, though, it will be ok in a way when the students go home so I can get some actual work done.

Kyle said...

"What happens at the Fling..."